What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay allows the user to pay for purchases at stores using their iPhone! Apple’s new Apple Pay is very convenient and we’re seeing more and more businesses accepting it, including Valley iRepair! The iPhone 6/6 Plus has near field technology built in which allows the phone to conduct business transactions with pay devices that have near field readers. Many businesses have them or will soon!
Now available ONLY on iPhone 6/6 Plus (Apple Pay in stores and within apps) AND iPad Air 2 or iPad mini 3 (Apple Pay within apps)
How to set up Apple Pay?
The easiest way is to add the credit or debit card on file from your iTunes account to Passbook by simply entering the card security code.
1. On iPhone 6/6 Plus go to the Passbook App.
2. Tap the plus icon in the top right corner in the upper right corner.
3. Select- Use Card on File with iTunes
4. Tap Next. Your bank will verify your information and decide if you can add your card to Apple Pay. If they need more information, you’ll get instructions on how to provide additional verification. You can verify your card anytime after you’ve added it to Passbook. Just return to Passbook and follow the instructions.
5. After your card is verified, tap Next. Your card is ready for Apple Pay!
Using Apple Pay is very simple. When the business has entered in the amount and the machine is ready, simply hold your iPhone near the device and your iPhone should show a new screen awaiting your finger print.
Congratulations! You’re set up and using your iPhone as a payment system!